What Is Going On With Our Driving???
This Video Proves without a shadow of a doubt,
There are BAD Drivers ALL Over the WORLD.
You’ve got to keep your wits about you when your driving,
I know we all think were all good drivers, but after watching this Video,
you have got to be,more and more aware of what is happening around you.
And coming Towards you.
Don’t drive tired..
Studies have shown that drivers don’t fall asleep without warning.
Drivers who fall asleep at the wheel have often tried to fight off drowsiness by opening a window, or by turning up the radio.
This doesn’t work for long.
- Research suggests that almost 20% of accidents on major roads are sleep-related
- Sleep-related accidents are more likely than others to result in a fatality or serious injury
- Peak times for accidents are in the early hours and after lunch
- About 40% of sleep-related accidents involve commercial vehicles
- Men under 30 have the highest risk of falling asleep at the wheel
Plan your journey to include a 15-minute break every two hours.
Don’t start a long trip if you’re already tired.
Remember the risks if you have to get up unusually early to start a long drive.
Try to avoid long trips between midnight and 6am when you’re likely to feel sleepy anyway.
If you start to feel sleepy, find a safe place to stop – not the hardshoulder of a motorway.
Drink two cups of coffee or a high-caffeine drink and have a rest for 10 to 15 minutes to allow time for the caffeine to kick in.
Remember, the only real cure for sleepiness is proper sleep. A caffeine drink or a nap is a short-term solution that will only allow you to keep driving for a short time.
Watch the VIDEO on the NEXT Page…. WORLDWIDE Worst Car Crashes Caught on video!!!